Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented Graphics Programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
* Writes clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C++ code;
* Understands entire graphics engine architecture, from game interface to graphics API interface;
* Writes and maintains custom shaders across a range of hardware;
* Test and document code you write;
* Support and maintains existing systems;
* Works well with other engineers, artists and designers;
* Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule;
* Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support;
* Review codes from other team members.
* 5+ years C++ development and graphics programming experience;
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
* Experience in design and implementation of cutting-edge graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware;
* Experience with DirectX 11 level shaders and HLSL;
* Expertise in building multithreaded, real-time systems;
* Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability;
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability;
* Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization;
* Experience with game editor plugins/modification;
* Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development;
* Strong communication and organizational skills;
* Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
* Passion for making GREAT games;
* Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games.
* Development experience in the games industry;
* Development experience on game consoles (Xbox One/PS4);
* Experience with Max plugins;
* Knowledge of Vulcan.