Parsons is seeking a System Engineer to develop requirements and use cases for new enterprise integration opportunities. Help us to develop transition plans and integrate functionality of our mission essential tools and capabilities. The System Engineer will work as a part of a small team performing solution discovery, artifacts documentation, product evaluations, and dataflow documentation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable briefing architecture designs to all levels of management and enjoy working across multiple organizations.
AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE + POLY REQUIRED
- 8+ years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, AQ, Risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid to large-scale
- Experience developing software or scripting (a Systems Engineer is not expected to develop code as a primary duty but must be familiar with coding as it affects system development)
- Operational experience with Cyber or Cyber support
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician