Join a team of highly motivated and talented engineers that work well together in completing their mission while supporting and learning from each other. A great environment for someone that has a lot to offer and an appetite for further growth. An opportunity to make a real difference in securing our nation's networks.
AN ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of four years experience in software engineering development, technologies and methodologies (3 years of experience with a BS; 1 year of experience with a MS)
- Experience supporting teams with requirements gathering, design and implementation solutions for large and/or complex architectures
- Experience planning, deploying and maintaining single indexer solutions and multi-indexer clusters
- Experience troubleshooting existing infrastructure, including configuration problems, deployment problems, role-based access control issues and search problems
- Experience on-boarding data (ingest)
- Experience optimizing searches
- Experience supporting Splunk integration with 3rd party tools
- Experience with Windows and Linux implementation of Splunk
- Experience with ITSI
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, http, ip, maintenance, operating system, scom, server, system administrator, tcp