Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Web Services Software Developer
LOCATION: COLUMBIA, MD
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time - no candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
* 5 years of experience
* Sr. level experience developing and delivering software products and solutions in a commercial cloud environment
* In-depth understanding of creating and consuming Web Services
* Expertise in creating secure applications using mixed technologies, with a focus on C# and Java
* Good knowledge of relational database design and SQL programming
* Excellent communication skills, experience working with vendors and customers directly
* Creative, Team-oriented, and Driven to produce results
* Experience with Agile development processes
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, c++, c#, devops, matlab, php, software developer, software programmer