Do you enjoy full life cycle recruiting, the hunt for the best talent and the final connection of an offer accepted? Do you also enjoy planning candidate events, developing sourcing strategies and delivering top level service to your clients?
The Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business area is growing and so is the need for crafting effective sourcing strategies.
As a recruiter on this team you will lend your expertise in evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities to present qualified candidates for consideration to our hiring managers.
Your role will be to partner and collaborate with all levels of management across our lines of business to understand job qualifications and candidate fit. Armed with that information your sourcing talents will be put to the test to surface profiles and develop connections to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified candidates using social media, web based tools, creative marketing strategies, and other resources. In this role you will think outside of the box and color beyond the lines but stay within compliance. Put your sales hat on and provide applicants with information on the company, extend formal job offers, and works with a team of managers and HR to negotiate with candidates to successfully complete the hiring and on-boarding process.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment and to be successful you must have a demonstrated track record of measurable effectiveness.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical, systems & software engineering and cleared positions, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
* Lead the efforts to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for client groups across RMS.
* Strategize with TA Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiters in order to stay apprised of current business dynamics within your customer groups. This is especially important with supporting remote sites' recruiting needs.
* Partner effectively with HR teammates when working compensation, compliance, onboarding, and other processes.
* Source and recruit top tier talent, not only to meet the hiring goals of immediate needs, but also proactively, in order to build candidate pipeline for upcoming and future growth demands.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 6 years' experience in HR, recruiting, sourcing, or related area of focus. Equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
* Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: cold calling candidates and companies, organizing and executing ad hoc networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, etc.
* Experience interfacing directly with hiring managers including Director and VP level technical leaders.
Associated topics: .net, architecture, back end, c/c++, devops, lead, matlab, php, senior, senior software developer