Kforce has a client that is seeking a Java Developer in Gaithersburg, Maryland (MD).
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
* 5 years development experience with Java/J2EE or other comparable language; solid foundation in object-oriented principles, multi-tier architectures
* AWS experience is highly desirable
* Experience working in an agile environment where the team defines stories collaboratively, commits to delivering working software every iteration, and improves through retrospection
* Hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying large-scale software projects from end-to-end
* In-depth knowledge of software architecture trends and popular frameworks like Spring, Hibernate (or equivalent)
* Proven ability to maintain healthy team practices such as automated unit and functional testing, code reviews, and coding standards
* Experience in writing and configuring complex Jenkins (or equivalent) jobs and pipelines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Hours Associated topics: c c++, develop, perl, php, python, sde, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.