Senior Cost Analyst
Support Location: Edgewood, MD On-site
Clearance: Active Secret
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Senior Cost Analyst with an Active Secret clearance.Requirements
10 years with Bachelors OR 12 years with Associates or Professional Certificate
6 years with Bachelors OR 8 years with Associates or Professional Certificate
* Certified Management Accountant (CMA) (within 1 year)Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall develop and review cost estimates using Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool (ACEIT) software.
- The contractor shall develop life-cycle cost estimates (LCCEs) and Government cost estimates in support of selected programs, and update the estimates as required.
- The contractor shall use CO$TAT program to analyze historical and other data in order to develop cost estimating relationships.
- The contractor shall provide financial management expertise.
- The contractor shall gather, compare, and correlate prior year and current year expenditures and conduct trend analyses to establish baseline budgetary data for inclusion in the budget estimating process.
- The contractor shall provide the business manager with accurate data that can sufficiently defend team cost estimates to the product manager (PdM).
- The contractor shall review, edit, and consolidate the annual (and out-year) budget requirements for submission to higher headquarters based on the program LCCE.
- The contractor shall produce finance documents and conduct financial analysis and funds management in support of acquisition documentation (e.g., milestone decision approval cost estimates, acquisition program baselines (APBs), acquisition strategies, LCCEs, etc.).
- The contractor shall provide input to any cost-related taskers, specifically focusing on sustainment costs in order to provide accurate and detailed analysis and cost positions throughout the life cycle of a program.
- The contractor shall advise team leads and members on methods and requirements for developing extensive written justification for budget requirements, LCCE updates, and initial positions.
- The contractor shall develop annual Procurement and Research Development Test and Evaluation (P&R) forms for submission to Congress.
- The contractor shall prepare Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), cost estimates, data research, economic analyses, independent sufficiency reviews, most-probable life cycle cost estimates, and source selection evaluations.
- The contractor shall ensure documents related to cost, including but not limited to cost estimates and economic analysis reviews, are in compliance with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) regulatory guidelines and processes.
- The contractor shall ensure work products are in compliance with
- Better Buying Power guidance and processes
- Will Cost guidance and processes
- The contractor shall gather, compare, propose, and develop Better Buying Power initiatives.
- The contractor shall prepare Will Cost positions.
- The contractor shall implement and ensure compliance with Should Cost guidance and processes. The contractor shall create and modify Should Cost estimates in accordance with Better Buying Power initiatives. In addition, the contractor shall develop and maintain a Should Cost tracking sheet and provide data analysis.
Associated topics: analyze, business finance, business intelligence, examiner, financial analytic, inspect, law, market, monitor, refinement