Junior IT Systems Administrator Entry Level
We have a Junior IT Systems Administrator position open in Rockville, MD.
The Junior IT Systems Administrator will be part of a Network Consulting and IT Management firm that has been in business for over ten years, that focuses on Backup Recovery and Storage Solutions in the Cloud for small to mid-size companies. They provide consulting services across the United States and have a niche in virtualized storage solutions for Social Media companies.
The ideal Junior IT Systems Administrator candidate will have had 2+ years of experience in providing support to multiple clients in multiple locations and have a client facing background as well. The Junior IT Systems Administrator will have future growth ahead which can be quickly obtained through certifications and hands-on exposure.
Junior IT Systems Administrator Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 2+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred.
$55,000 - $65,000
Associated topics: http, ip, network administrator, operating system, router, sccm, server, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp ip